You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of books and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those books and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Platform, as chosen by You.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refunds may be supported for select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, you will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ShopYaar in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
1. Goebay reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Goebay may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
2. Goebay reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ShopYaar or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
3. Goebay may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyer’s commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Goebay. As a result of such check if Goebay is not satisfied with the credibility of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyer’s commitment to pay Transaction Price.
4. All sales are final, and no refund or exchange is available.
In case of a damaged product, please intimate within 24 hours of delivery along with a photograph of the damaged product and its packaging on email@example.com.
At the satisfaction of the seller, a similar product if available will be shipped or refund to the designated account will be made. The damaged product has to be sent back to the seller at the buyer’s cost, to initiate refund/exchange.
Compliance with Laws:
5. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Goebay Website.